今天,终于感觉好了一些。
下午,悠闲地看了久违的电视HBO台,播映的是去年的电影“Brides War”。剧情还好,不过我本来就是容易被假浪漫的“道理”感动的人。
就像里面有一句对白,Liv对未婚夫说:“我一直都在努力成为完美的人。”她的未婚夫却回答她说:“但是人生并不完美呀。人生是一片杂乱无章。(Life's not perfect, it's messy.)”
因此我们也不需要努力成为完美的人吧。
电影里有两首歌很喜欢,分别是Priscilla Ahn的“Dream”,和Duffy的“I'm Scared"。
Dream - Priscilla Ahn
I was a little girl alone in my little world
who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees,
and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,
and laughed in my pretty bed of green.
I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest swing.
I had a dream.
Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park,
I asked God who I'm supposed to be.
The stars smiled down on me,
God answered in silent reverie.
I said a prayer and fell asleep.
I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest tree.
I had a dream.
Now I'm old and feeling grey.
I don't know what's left to say about this life I'm willing to leave.
I lived it full and I lived it well, there's many tales I've lived to tell.
I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.
I had a dream
I'm Scared - By Duffy
The blank pages of my diary,
That I haven't touched since you left me,
The closed blinds in my home,
See no light or day,
Dust gathers on my stereo,
Cause I can't bare to hear the radio,
The piano sits in a shaded space,
With a picture of your face,
I'm scared to face another day,
Coz' the fear in me just won't go away,
In an instance,
You were gone,
And now I'm scared.....
Coffee stains on your favourite book,
Remind me of you so I can't take a look,
The magazines you left on the floor,
You won't need them anymore,
A towel left hanging on the wall,
No sign of wet footsteps in the hall,
There's no smell of your sweet cologne,
I'm lying here alone,
I'm scared to face another day,
Coz' the fear in me just won't go away,
In an instance,
You were gone,
And now I'm scared.....
I'm scared to face another day,
Coz' the fear in me just won't go away,
In an instance,
You were gone,
And now I'm scared.....
In an instance you were gone,
I'm scared.....
我问上帝我应该成为什么人;星星对我微笑,上帝以沉默作为答案。我轻轻地祈祷,渐渐地睡着了……
4 comments:
生活从来就没有完美可言,
因此就要视乎你如何
在不完美中寻找美丽的视野。
我会努力的。:)
过于完美的人生
会让人无法感受幸福
好久没来了~
或许,也该选择虽然不完美,但是让人感受幸福的人生。而我的不完美人生,在哪里呢……呵~
Post a Comment